Announcement: Raspberry Festival 2020
May 5, 2020
As we, the Benedictine Sisters of the Monastery of St. Gertrude, are deeply concerned about the health of the monastic community as well as the health of our friends during this time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Raspberry Festival — always held on the first Sunday in August — will be postponed this year.
In addition, we are deeply grateful for all the small businesses and individuals who have been our sponsors in past years and know of the hardships they are enduring. We do not want to place an unnecessary burden on those who have supported us. While we are sad we cannot host this event this summer, we understand that the circumstances are highly unusual and we look forward to celebrating with everyone next year.
Thank you for your support of us and this event!
Sr. Mary Forman, OSB
We are excited to display your creativity and celebrate the many talents in our community. The exhibit will be located in the Johanna Room of Spirit Center (big, red building just south of the main Monastery building). There is no entry fee and artists are responsible for any sales of their works. Please register below:
- Up to three pieces per artist.
All mediums welcome.
- Pre-registration required, no entry fee.
- Please drop off your entries at Spirit Center on Saturday, Aug. 3, 10:00-4:00. If you live at a distance and cannot bring art till the morning of the Raspberry Festival, we can make special arrangements. Please note this in your registration.
- Organizers reserve the right to not accept entries inappropriate for a family event.
- Please include artist’s contact information and pricing on pieces for sale.
- Art must be picked up Sunday, Aug. 4, 4:00-5:00.
Register:This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
For more information, contact Theresa Henson at (208) 962-5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.