Come to the Quiet
With Spirituality Ministry Team
January 26 - February 2, 2024
Relax in God’s presence, surrounded by natural beauty and supported by a praying community. Experience a week of silence for your heart, soul, mind, and body. Let go and listen deeply.
Come To The Quiet retreatants stay in a private room with a private bathroom, receive three meals a day, and access all of Spirit Center’s amenities.
Included Optional Offerings:
- Readings and images to spark your reflection
- Conversations with a spiritual director
- Communal prayer with the sisters of the Monastery of St. Gertrude
- T’ai Chi body prayer with Sr. Carlotta
- Mid-retreat faith sharing
- Group art creation of a sand mandala
Responding to the world’s profound hunger for depth and meaning, our Spirituality Ministry nurtures and supports the individual spiritual journey of all faith traditions. Rooted in our Benedictine spirituality, we offer certified spiritual direction, private retreats, and group retreats. Inviting inner transformation and deeper connection with our Creator, we welcome each person into a sacred space.
Learn more about Spirituality Ministry Team